Saturday, December 31, 2016

Gearing Up for the Occasions Catalog

Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy Friday! Only a few days left in 2016 and then we get to start anew. Fresh. Clean Slate. I wish all of you a happy, healthy prosperous New Year for 2017.  I thank each of you for staying with me and supporting my business this past year and the other 15 years I have been with Stampin' Up! It's been a wild ride and I have loved every minute of it. I look forward to sharing and creating with all of you in 2017, so stick with me, the ride isn't over by a long shot. There's lots more riding to be done.


This is a sneak peek (well, if you have your Occasions catalog, you have already seen the set) of what's to come in the Occasions Catalog on January 4th. Did you get yours yet? If not, please let me know and I can get one to you. The stamp set is called Lift Me Up. It was a set that was part of my presentation back in November at the Seacaucus, New Jersey OnStage event for Stampin' Up! It was such an honor and privilege to be selected to present. I had so much fun preparing for it and even more fun actually doing it (well, that is once my nerves settled down in the first few minutes of the presentation).

I was so excited about this set. I have a dream of going up in a hot air balloon so I loved getting to create with it. I even found pajamas with hot air balloons on them to wear while I was away at the event. I needed to be in the zone completely (haha).

The awesome thing about this set is that it has a coordinating Sale-a-bration pack of Designer Series Paper that goes with it. How awesome is that. The paper behind the three balloons is from the pack. I'll share more projects in the days ahead using both the set and the paper. You do know that Sale-a-bration is only a few days away, right?  Book your own private class today, some date are still available.


Also, don't forget the Goodbye 2016! Hello Sale! Many, many products are still available at a discounted price. This ends January 4th.

Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment