Monday, December 19, 2016

A few Christmas Cards I Received

Hello Stamping Friends,

I received some great Christmas cards this year and I wanted to share them with you. Of course, I received many other cards/picture cards that were beautiful and well appreciated that each person thought of my family during the holidays but I'm only sharing the ones made with Stampin' Up! stamps with you here.


This first one was made by Ruth D. An elegant card that is simply delightful.


This one is made by Susan T. Who doesn't love a good Christmas cookie?


This one was created by Megan J. I love the embossing with a few little stamps.


And this beauty that sparkle and shines was made by Cindy O.

I'm only sharing first names because some of these were made by customers. Again, thank you each of you for thinking of me this holiday season. Come back for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment