Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The Leaves are Falling (well, not yet)

Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope this sunshine day is bringing you happiness. I'm soaking up every once of it up that I can since before you know it the big "W" word will be here and we will be trapped in gray clouds for months.

Today I'm participating in a Fall Fun blog hop with my upline, Susan. So be sure to head on over to her blog when you are finished here to see what neat fall project she created. Isn't it always fun to see new ideas and more of them? That's what this blog hop is for.


I used the Bundle and Save, Among the Branches and Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder from the Holiday catalog to create my card. I love the embossing folder because it is versatile and not just for the fall season. I made a card for Winter with it that I will share with you another day, I promise.

I really like how this card turned out and it wasn't too complicated to make either, which is my favorite thing. I love creating but I want quick results. I guess you can call that a lack of patience. Oh well, at least I know my limitations, right?

Remember, head over to Susan's blog for more Fall Fun inspiration. Thanks for stopping by today.
< Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$110.00

No comments:

Post a Comment