Friday, May 17, 2013

My favorite retiring stamp set

Hello Stamping Friends,

Well, it's rather late for the Sisters in Stamping post but I'm still doing it on Friday so that counts.  Crazy day and just now getting a chance to put it all together.  This week we are focusing on retiring stamp sets.  There are so many great ones that we need to say goodbye to in a short two weeks so we wanted to share some things made with our favorite retiring stamp sets.

 
I used the Aviary set. I have loved this set since it came out. I will definitely be sad (insert frown here) when it is retired.  I have used it quite a bit and love each and every card made with it.  I also used the retiring elegant lines embossing folder. I love this folder too.  It's just so...... elegant (yes, the perfect word to describe it).  I even used pretty in pink and lucky limeade cardstock that we also need to say adios to. I will miss you Lucky Limeade. I love green so it's very sad for me when I need to say farewell to any of them.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Aviary
Ink: Basic Black, Lucky Limeade, Marina Mist, Pretty in Pink
Cardstock: Whisper White & Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Big Shot, Elegant Lines embossing folder, glue dots, 1/8" taffeta pretty in pink ribbon and 1/8" taffeta marina mist ribbon, paper snips, basic pearls, dimensionals, and snail adhesive


No comments:

Post a Comment