Friday, May 10, 2013

A Little MDS Friday

Hello Stamping Friends,

Welcome to another Fabulous Friday posting with the Sisters in Stamping.  This week we are sharing with you some pages made using My Digital Studio.  Do you want to scrapbook quickly and easily? Then this program is for you. And now it's better than ever at a newly discounted price and now through June 15 many downloads and printed products are on sale.

My page uses some designer papers and punches. That's all. It came together so fast, I loved it. The most recent big event we had here in our house was Noah turning 16. Simply CAN NOT believe my baby boy is 16, has a driving learner's permit, and is turning into a fine young man. How did it happen? I still think he should be that fun-loving, easy-going little boy but instead he is that fun-loving, easy-going young man. We are so proud of him and all that he accomplishes. Just this week he was inducted into the National Honor Society at school. Way to go, Noah!

 
So anyway, that's why I did this page. To show you who this 16 year old young man is. Isn't he handsome? And no I'm not biased at all, right?
 
This page came together nicely. I used the colors from his cake, which my sister made for him. It's a replica of his new skateboard. See the picture in the top right corner. She did a great job, didn't she?
 
Here's what I used in My Digital Studio:
Paper: Basic Black Cardstock, First Edition Paper & Houndstooth
Punches: Arrows, Top Note and Numbers
 
Head over to Sisters in Stamping to see some more digital scrapbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment