Friday, May 24, 2013

Great for the Guys

Hello Stamping Friends,

I know it's been a whole week since I posted.  I'm so sorry. I want to come back to you more often but I just can't seem to fit it all in.  However, I know there is no chance of work for 3 days thanks to the weekend and the holiday that I am pretty confident that you will see me again before next Friday.

It's time for another Fabulous Friday posting with the Sisters in Stamping.  And this week we are focusing on the men.  We all have men in our lives and I think most of us struggle with cards for those special guys.  You would think I would be okay, afterall, I live in a house with 3 of them, but I struggle. I love making the girly cards so much better.

 
This is a quick card that is great for a man of any age. And the great thing with this card is that you can easily change the greeting and have a card for any occasion for any man in your life.  So glad that Lovely as a Tree is sticking around for at least another year.  It is the oldest set you will find in the catalog. This set became available the year I joined Stampin' Up! (2001) and it's still going strong.  I often have new stampers purchase this set because it is so great for so many occasions. 
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Itty Bitty Greeting, & Woodgrain
Ink: Crumb Cake, Gumball Green
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla & Midnight Muse
Accessories: Itty Bitty Banner Framelits, Big Shot, 2 1/2" circle punch, dimensionals, snail adhesive, gumball green and early espresso stampin' write markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment