Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Spring!

Hell Stamping Friends,

It's such a beautiful day out today. The sun is shining and it's a little warmer than it has been. No new snow overnight, so that's a super duper bonus in my book.  Yes, there is still a good amount of snow on the ground here at my house, guess that's what happens when you live on the mountain. But, regardless, the sun is shining and it's a great Spring day.

Spending the days getting ready for Easter tomorrow. We have a some family coming (only about 20 people, lol) for dinner and an egg hunt.  Guess I better get filling all those eggs the kids want to find.

Anyway, onto stamping, the real reason you come to my blog, right?  This card was inspired by a card I saw online and I changed it up a bit to make it my own.  I love it. It's so soft and sweet looking. Since there is no greeting on this card, I think you can use it for so many occasions: birthday, baby girl, wedding, even sympathy (although I know we do NOT like to have to use those cards).

 
I used this card at a recent Big Shot class. It uses three different embossing folders and framelits. Definitely a good card to make at a big shot class. Don't forget to get outside and enjoy the sunshine.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Hearts a Flutter
Ink: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink & Certainly Celery Cardstock
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Cloudy Day Embossing Folder, Delicate Designs (lacy) Folder, Adorning Accents Folders (hearts), 5/8" Organza Ribbon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment