Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

Hello Stamping Friends,

I hope you take a few moments to reflect on what today really is. Jesus died on a cross and rose again to take away all our sins so we can go to Heaven for eternity. He made the ultimate sacrifice to give us a gift of eternal life.

This card is a bright, Springy looking card that I thought would be a good card to share with you on Easter. It says renewal to me.  I know the greeting I have on it says Happy Birthday but it easily could have said Happy Easter. Besides, we are celebrating a birthday here at my house today as well as Easter. It's Brittney's 23rd birthday (3rd birthday that has fallen on Easter, too). So it is still a very fitting card.  Happy Birthday Britt!

 
This was a card that I saw and tweaked to make it my own. I love yellow roses so that was my major change, the card I saw used reds.  It really changes the complete look of the card. This was another card made at a recent big shot class.  A lot of stamping and cutting but it's such an impressive looking card when finished. No, you wouldn't want to make 50 of these beauties, but a couple isn't too bad.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Stippled Blossoms & Teeny tiny Wishes
Ink: So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Paper: Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Crumb Cake & Whisper White Cardstock & First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Vine Street Embossing folder, Two tags die, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, paper snips, stamping sponge, baker's twine, daffodil delight stitched grosgrain ribbon
 
Again, Happy Easter!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment