Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pretty Flowers for You

Hello Stamping Friends,

 I hope you are having a great week. Tomorrow's Friday, woohoo!  Today I'm sharing with you a card we made at the January big shot class.  It was a lot of fun to make and I love whenever you can use some stamping supplies outside the box and that's just what this card did. Continue reading to see what I'm talking about.
 
On the outside it looks like any ordinary pretty flower card, right?  Well, wait to see what happens when you open it up.
 
 
Ta da!!!!  It's the awesome new dress form die made into a cute pot full of pretty flowers. First of all, let me just say that I love, love, love the new pop up dress form die. But then knowing it can be used for other things and not just dresses is simply awesome.  I'll be sharing some more ideas with you as I make them. Don't want to spoil the fun just yet.

 
And here's a close-up of the flower pot "stand" and the pot of flowers.  What do you think? Pretty clever, huh?

Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Raining Flowers & Trust God
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango & Regal Rose
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Cajun Craze, & Whisper White Cardstock, International Bazaar Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Card Base Pop n Cuts, Dress Form Pop n Cuts, Dress Up Framelits, Honeycomb Embossing folder, Snail Adhesive, Paper Snips, Dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 Come back tomorrow for Fabulous Friday with Sisters in Stamping


No comments:

Post a Comment