Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Love Anyday


Hello Stamping Friends,

Today I'm sharing with you another card that I created using the Affection Collection set for convention display board samples. This is the last card but there is one more project that I will share with you tomorrow. This card is a simple card using a monochromatic (one color) color scheme. You can easily use this card for any time, not just Valentine's Day.

 
I love the multiple layers that frame this card. I truly believe in many instances you can add so much to the overall look of a project by just adding an extra layer. And then the final top layer of whisper white cardstock embossed adds just enough without overpowering.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Affection Collection
Ink: Raspberry Ripple
Cardstock: Raspeberry Ripple, Whisper White, In Color Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories: Dimensionals, Big Shot, Stripes Embossing Folder, In Color Dahlias, Snail Adhesive
 

No comments:

Post a Comment