Thursday, August 2, 2012

You're Amazing

And I truly believe that with all my heart. Each of my stamping friends are amazing and I am grateful to have each of you in my life. Thank you for standing by me and sharing yourself and your passion for stamping with me and for allowing me to share myself and my passion with you.

Today, the convention display sample parade continues. I created 6 different project using the You're Amazing set so I am going to share each of those with you first before I move on to the next stamp set and the 6 projects that go with that.  There are four sets of 6 that you will see in all. Guess that will take up most of August. Hope you're ready for lots of inspiration.

Not all 24 of my projects were on display on convention due to space restrictions and the sheer number of samples they received from all of us display samples.  This is one of those cards. I think there were 7 of the 24 that weren't displayed. So if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator who attended convention and don't recognize this sample that is why.


There are a lot of layers on this card. But I love how it turned out. It's kind of simple looking but it was a little more work than one might think. Really, is there much more you need when you are telling someone you love that they are amazing?  I don't think so. It's actually a great masculine card too. Which I know are often hard to come by.

Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: You're Amazing
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, & More Mustard Cardstock
Accessories: Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals, Brads, 1/16" hole punch, Argyle texture impressions folder, Apothecary Accents framelits, Big Shot

Come back tomorrow for another sample.  Thanks for visitng me again. I hope you have a marvelous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment