Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Simply Spooktacular Special

Wouldn't you love to add this sweet decor piece to your Halloween Decor?  This spooktacular printer's tray is FREE to anyone who joins the Stampin' Up! family this month. You can join my team by heading over to my website.  CLICK HERE and click on join now to get started.

No trick-just treats when you join Stampin' Up! in August!


•For just $99, choose up to $125 worth of brand-new products from the annual or holiday catalogs, for your completely customizable Starter Kit! Anything you want, anyway you want. Your kit, your way! How awesome is that?

•Get a FREE Howl-o-ween project kit valued up to $60!

The Howl-o-ween Printer's Tray includes everything you see below*:



The Howl-o-ween Printer’s Tray includes the Toxic Treats set, printer’s tray, and all the goodies you
need to make this boo-tiful project. It does not include the ink.   Want to see it larger, click here, to view the complete flyer. Also, if you have any questions, please contact me, I would love to meet with you and go over any questions or concerns you may have.

It's been over 11 years since I took the leap and joined the Stampin' Up! family and I haven't regretted one minute of it. The only regret I have is that I didn't do it sooner.   This special is only available during the month of August. The tray isn't available any where else either. So be sure to join my team between August 1 and Augst 31, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment