Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Party Time

Hello Stamping Friends,

Today is the day you have all been waiting for. Come one, come all to enjoy the parade of Convention Display samples.  I know I said I would share these over the weekend but I was super busy and didn't have a whole lot of computer time, but don't fret, I am working today on several postings so you will continue to enjoy these samples for quite some time. Remember I have 24 to share with you so hang in there and keep coming back for more.

One of the convention sets we received in our awesome Convention bags was from the World Spectacular suite called You're Amazing. It's a fun set that can be used with a circus themed event or to simply tell someone that they are amazing. Today's treat is great to use as a party favor.


Isn't it sweet?  An awesome party hat made using the petal cone die.  All I have to say is that you NEED the petal cone die. It is awesome and can be made into sooooooooo many different things.  I used the coordinating World Spectacular Designer Series Paper to make the streams on the top of the hat and even used it for some paper piecing for the elephants hat.


And a close up of the hat so you can see the details a little better. I just had to add some texture to the hat with the impressions folders. You know I love them and can't help myself. So the hat itself has polka dots and the "ruffle" has the argyle design embossed on it.  Isn't it awesome?  When this was finished I loved the end result. Hope you do, too. 

Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: You're Amazing
Ink: Island Indigo, Basic Grey
Paper: World Spectacular Designer Series Paper, Cardstock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight and Island Indigo
Accessories: Aqua painter, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot, Argyle Texture Embossing folder, Perfect Polka Dots Texture Embossing Folder, Petal Cone Die, Dimensionals, and Sticky Strip

Thanks for visiting today.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for to continue the convention sample display parade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment