Friday, July 27, 2012

One more Reason to Smile

Hello Stamping Friends,

I know I didn't get back to you this week with my samples from convention. I have been busy with something that I don't want to let out of the bag just yet as a just in case. But trust me it's kind of exciting and nerve-wracking all at the same time. I'll share more next week as I know more.  With that said, I promise I will begin the parade of convention samples tomorrow. It will last for awhile, I had 24 samples to make afterall. 

So, now onto today's card. This week at Sisters in Stamping we are focusing on the great stamp set that you can get for a mere 5 bucks until Tuesday with a $50 order.  The set is called Reason to Smile. And looking at this card, it really does give me a Reason to Smile. It's so cheerful and light, it just makes me happy.

 

This is one of the cards attendees of my Stamp a Stack (last night) made. It's such an easy card to make too. Just stack all three of the white layers together and stamp away.  Don't worry if you get some spots that don't stamp perfectly from one edge of one paper to the edge of the other paper because the celery layer between each white layer with cover that right up.  I love that it has lots of layers but it's really easy to accomplish in a very short amount of time.  I received a card at convention using the great new beach theme set that was done like this and I  couldn't wait to come home and try it. So I figured this set would be perfect for it. I loved the outcome so much I deemed it worthy of a Stamp a Stack option.

Remember this special is only available until Tuesday, July 31 so get your orders in now to get this sweet deal.

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping to see the other creations using the Reason to Smile set.

Stamping Supplies:
Stamps: Reason to Smile & Perfectly Penned
Ink: So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Certainly Celery, & Night of Navy
Cardstock: Whisper White & Certainly Celery
Other: Snail Adhesive

Thanks for stopping by. Come back tomorrow for convention samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment