Thursday, March 3, 2011

Boy, does time fly!!!!!

I can't believe I haven't posted since Friday and here it is Thursday already.  Where does the time go?  It sure flies by even when your not having tons of fun.  Although, I did have some fun this past weekend.  Don and I went to New York City for some sprucing up our 'do's and to see a show.  The show was my birthday present and I must say it was so worth the month and a half wait.  We saw Wicked and I recommend it to everyone.  I will never watch the Wizard of Oz in the same mindset that I used to. That's all I'm going to say because I don't want to ruin it on anyone.

So since I'm talking about flying by, I thought I would share with you a card I made for February's Stamp-a-Stash class. One of the attendees asked in advance for a masculine card and this is what I came up with. I used the awesome Plane & Simple set from the Occasions Mini Catalog.



I know I struggle with masculine cards so when she asked for it, I completely understand why she wanted them.  It's so much easier to make "girly" cards.  Besides I like when I get requests because then I know I'm doing what people want and it challenges me to sometimes work outside my little safe haven.

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for a Fabulous Friday posting.  For the month of March the Sisters in Stamping will be focusing on techniques.  This first week we are going to look at a classic technique that is always a wow, two-step stamping.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment