Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Birthday Fun

Here's a fun birthday card that we created at my January big shot class.  I love creating with my big shot and often wonder how did I ever create without it?  If you want to learn more about using the big shot you should come to this class.


This card is great for anyone's birthday. It can be for a young boy or girl, a teenager or even a fun card for an adult's birhtday.  I think this card totally screams "Rachel".  Look at all those awesome dots all over the card. Multiple circle punches in a variety of colors attached to the white cardstock and then ran through the big shot with the dotted embossing folder.  Then look at the dots on the yellow designer series paper and then of course the polka dot "sprinkles" from the cupcake sizzlet pack. And how about the little dot on the banner, a brad. Can you tell I love dots?

I know we can always use more birthday cards.  Afterall, we all have birthdays and know that everyone we know also has birhtdays.  And what's great about this cupcake is that it's calorie free and won't add any more to my hips.  Gotta love that.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment