Sunday, October 31, 2010

The last of the Holiday Treats

Here are the Holiday treats I promised you.  These are for the special little Trick or Treaters in my life, my own children and some nieces and nephews.

I used the Spooky Things decor elements (from the Holiday mini catalog) on some cute little dollor find containers that were large enough to fit a lot of loot in them.


These were extremely quick and easy to put together but they are great containers for the kids to use.  I gave a few of them to some nieces and nephews on Wednesday that I won't see on Halloween and they loved their treat. 


There are 10 different images on the Spooky Things sheet so you can make a good amount of these with one sheet.  Even though Halloween is today they are still available in the Holiday mini Catalog through January if you want to get a head start on next year.



Now the next two items are not treats for anyone special. They are just for me.  hehe.  But I wanted to show them to you so you can see some other items you can make with the images on the Spooky Things decor element sheet.


A floating frame.  I put the Happy Halloween on the outside of the glass and the designer paper (already has bats on it) is cut down so there is still some empty space inside the frame.


Then there are my cute little halloween pumpkins.  These are white foam pumpkins that I can use year after year.  I cut the trick or treat saying apart and used one word on each pumpkin.  I also added a spider on both of the larger pumpkins (the one on treat you really can't see in this picture).  I finished them off with some of the black floursih designer jewels.  I cut it into pieces to decorate the words.  I've had many compliments on my pumpkins and even people wanting to "steal" them from me.  Honestly, they are so easy to make and you will love the end result.

Hope you have a Safe and Happy Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment