Saturday, January 2, 2010

More Christmas Cards, I promised.

As promised, more Christmas cards that I received this year. The one below is from Bobbi-Leigh, one of the girls in my downline. I love the card, looks like she loves her big shot. She textured the hunter cardstock and cut the scallop and circle using the big shot.



The card below is from another girl in my downline, Bridget. She too used the big shot. Love the polka dots. This was has lots of layers and is so pretty in real life. She even paid extra postage to send this baby to me. I love how it's non-traditional colors.



The snowflake card below is from another one of my favorite stampers, Mary. She took a card I showed at one of her club meetings and altered it a bit to make it her own. I'm really going to miss this snowflake set. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be in the new catty in July.



The cute card below is from another stamper of mine (she also was a demo under me for awhile, I miss having her on our team), Arrielle. Again, I love the non-traditional colors for this card. It's definitely is sending you wishes to warm you up.


And this final card for today was sent to me by another one of my sista's from the Sisters in Stamping blog, Jacque. I love the clean look of this card. She used designer paper and the ornament punch to create this beauty. Jacque also used her big shot to add some texture to the background.



Thanks for stopping by today. I will share some more with you tomorrow. I hope you are enjoying them as much as I enjoyed receiving them.
Remember, Monday, January 4, 2010 is the final day to order from the Holiday Mini Catalog. If there is something you have been looking at get it today. Call, email or place your order online.
Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment