Sunday, January 3, 2010

Another Installment of Christmas Cards

Here is the next to last installment of homemade Christmas cards I was grateful to receive this year. Of course, I was grateful to receive all the cards sent to me by friends and family but I'm just posting the homemade ones here on my blog. I hope everyone understands why I didn't get a chance to send out my cards yet but I promise they are coming.


The above card was sent to me by another long time stamper of mine, Erin. I love the simple design. Not a lot of stamping but the layering makes up for it. I always say the key to a nice card (whether simple or extravagent) is the layers.


The blue snowflake card above was sent by another stamper who has been with me for many years. Annette used cool blues for her card and finished the card off with some great bling in the center of her snowflakes. Very nice card.



The card above is from another girl in my downline, Danielle. Again, I like the non-traditional use of colors for her card. I even like how she added words to the punched out ornaments. Very nice personal touch.



This simple and elegant card was sent to me by another member of my downline, Lucia. This is a very pretty set that allows you to make a nice card with minimal effort. She used one of the in-colors, Rich Razzleberry, for this monochromatic beauty.





And today's final card is from my dear friend, Tracy. She's been stamping with me from Day 1. I love getting together and stamping with her and am truly blessed that she has remained committed to my business throughout the past 9 years. Her card is very clean looking. She embossed the tree in silver (very pretty). I love the way she used three different punches on this card.

Tomorrow, Monday, January 4, 2010 is the absolute final day to order from the Holiday Mini Catalog. If there is a stamp set or accessory you have had your eye on, you better get it now. After tomorrow, you may never see it again. You can place your order by sending me an email, calling me, or doing it online.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment