Monday, January 4, 2010

Final 3 Christmas cards and a gift bag

Today is the final day to view hand made Christmas cards I received this year. Also, I'm posting a cute little gift bag for your enjoyment. Another loyal stamper of mine, Dorothy, created this bag for gifts she was giving this year. I didn't take a picture of what's inside the bag when she showed me (I forgot), but the gift she stamped was a set of tiles. She used designer series paper and the fabulouse ornament punch (which is only available through the end of today) to decorate a white gift sack. She finished it off with a great topper to keep the bag closed.



The card below was stamped by another loyal, long-time stamper, who was in my original stamper's 10 club, Sue. She used traditiional Christmas colors for this card which is great because of course we need a cardinal flying through the evergreens at Christmas time. She finished it off with some dazzling diamonds glitter to make the trees glisten with freshly fallen snow which makes it very pretty. (It's not real easy to see in the picture, I promise it's really there)



One of my newer stampers, Jessica, stamped the card below. She used the same set as Sue did on the card above but look how different it looks by changing the ink and cardstock colors. Jessica added a finishing touch of ribbon to the side of the card. Very nice. I like how this stamp set can make a very nice card in minutes.


And this final card was sent to me by another stamper, Barbara. When isn't a snowman great on a card? It's a great fun card and made me smile when I opened it. Afterall, snowmen are my favorite thing about winter. I mean, I like looking at them, I don't want to be out in the cold with them.


Today is the LAST DAY to order from the Holiday Mini catalog. Didn't get everything out of it that you wanted, yet? Well you better order it today. It may be gone forever if you don't.
Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment