Friday, December 11, 2009

Tag, you're it!

Tag, you're it! Wasn't that the best outdoor game as a kid? I remember playing it all the time with my cousins and friends in the "patch." Anyway, I digress, just needed to take a trip down memory lane.

This Fabulous Friday, we are focusing on tags. I decided to use the best snowman stamp ever for my tag. Yes, it's a bit large but it's great anyway. I think it would be great for that big present (like a bike or TV) that you may be giving.

I also think it would be a great, easy way to dress up a plain gift bag. Not much more needed after you attach our snowman.



The picture above is a close-up of the tag to show you how the glitter just sparkles. Of course, as with most things, in real life it is fabulous. You can't get the true idea by taking a picture.



The above picture is a full shot of the tag. The snowman is mounted on a 5x5 piece of balltet blue cardstock on the diagonal and then that's mounted onto a 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 inch piece of gable green cardstock. I also stamped the ballet blue cardstock with itty bitty backgrounds in ballet to give is a "frosty" kind of look.

Don't forget to stop over by the Sisters in Stamping Blog for some more great tag ideas.

Have a fabulous Friday. I promise to be posting more frequently after this weekend. Today is my final day of student teaching so I will have some more time. That is, after my husband takes me on a little getaway to celebrate my completing the program. (Isn't he the best?)

No comments:

Post a Comment