Sunday, January 1, 2017

Walk Down Memory Lane

Hello Stamping Friends,

Take a walk back on 2016 today. These are some of my favorite projects that I posted on the blog this year. There are many more that I wanted to pick but you'll just have to scroll back through the blog to see everything. There were a lot of great projects this past year.

It was fun scrolling back through the year and remembering all the fun projects I made and the fun times with the people that I made many of these projects with. Hope you enjoy the walk down memory lane.


I absolutely loved how this finished card turned out. It was exactly what I had envisioned in my head (we all know that doesn't always work out, lol)  Here's the link to the card. 


So cheerful, it would brighten anyone's day, especially knowing they have a friend there for them. Here is the link to see more information on it.


Santa's sleigh and all his reindeer ready for the big night.  Loved making this card and loved how it actually turned out even more. Here's the link.


We love our Sasha. She is so good even when we dress her for the circus. Here's the link to the post.


Great quick and easy gift for any time of the year. Change the designer paper and stamps and you are good for a whole new season or theme. Here is the link for the magnetic clothespins gift in case you want to peek at it again.


We always need more Christmas tags for the gifts we give. Here is a link to the bag of tags post for more details if you wish.

Thanks for walking down memory lane with me. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. What was your favorite project that I shared this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment