Wednesday, December 21, 2016

A Few More Christmas Cards to Share

Hello Stamping Friends,

I'm back with a few more cards to share with you that I received this Christmas season. I have to say, I'm just thrilled that my cards are all finished and out this year. It took me two years to get them done (thanks to life getting in the way last year) but I'm so happy to be able to report they are postal.


This card with a different type of fold was made by Patti H.


This cute little gingerbread house card was made by Maria H.


This shiny reindeer card was made by Barbara B.


And this great ornament card was made by Karen B.

Again, thank you ladies for sharing and thinking of me this Christmas season. I appreciate each and every one of you and thank you for your continued support this past year.  Remember, I only shared first names because these were made by customers.


No comments:

Post a Comment