Friday, December 23, 2016

Cheerful Penguins Add Sparkle

Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy Friday to you. Happy day before Christmas Eve as well. Are you ready for the big weekend? I still have a good amount that I want to complete but I'm not really stressing over it. What I get done, I get done. I really am okay with that because I know my family won't mind not having that extra batch of cookies baked or the perfect gift wrapping and all those other things that don't really matter in the grand scheme of things this Christmas. As long as we are all together we can make great memories that will certainly last a lifetime. Perhaps I'm also being a little naive in realizing how little time I really have left. LOL

Anyway, I thought I'd share these cute little packages with you today. The chevron bags are retired but Stampin' Up! still carries these great little gift bags. They are just plain so that leaves so many options open for you to stamp them however you would like or just leave them as they are.


These bags are holding the little gifts that Jonah gave to his teachers and bus driver this year as a little token of appreciation for all they do. What's inside? Well, I got some little car air fresheners and their holders from Bath & Body. I figured they could use them in their cars or even leave them somewhere in their classrooms. 

I know teachers don't need or want any more #1 teacher mugs, pens, or "apples" for their desks and I figured this would be a good gift that they can use anywhere and for a long time. Hope they liked them.



The little tags were so quick to put together but I love how they ultimately turned out. I had the penguins and candy canes already cut out as left overs from my Christmas cards (yep, they finally were finished this year). The rest was a quick scallop punch, a strip of designer series paper and a strip of some red glimmer paper (my favorite). I love how they sparkle. You know I love me some glitter.

Try to relax and enjoy the true reason for the season this year. Don't fret if you didn't get that one gift, clean your house perfectly, decorate every spec on and in your house, or bake all those cookies you wanted to. None of that should really matter. Enjoy your loved ones and cherish every moment you have with them.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00
2-3/8" Circle Scallop Punch
2-3/8" Circle Scallop Punch
[118874]
$18.00

No comments:

Post a Comment