Friday, August 28, 2015

A Little Sneak Peek

Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy Friday to you. I think this is one Friday that I didn't want to come. It's the BIG day. The day I take my "little" boy to college. Where in the world did the time go? I told him to stop growing up years ago, he just wouldn't listen. Little brat! lol  I'm so excited for him to start his new adventure but as mom, I'm just so sad that my boy won't be home everyday. Good thing, I have 7 years in between Noah and Jonah so that gives me some time before I have to do it all over again. I just can't even think about it. (haha)

Anyway, because it's Friday, it also means that it's Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping. This week we are giving you a little sneak peek at the Holiday catalog by sharing projects made using stamps and products that you will find in it. (Did you get your copy yet? If not, let me know and I'll get one out to you.)


So this set is a Halloween set but as you can see I used it in a non traditional way. Owls are a big thing right now in all types of home decor and baby things are not excluded. So I made a welcome baby card using blushing bride.  Pretty cute way to turn a scary Halloween set into something adorable.

Don't foreget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more sneak peek cards. You're going to love them. 
Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$110.00

No comments:

Post a Comment