Friday, July 3, 2015

Happy 4th of July Weekend

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's the halfway point of the year. Can you believe it? Why do the years go by so fast as you get older? I don't know if I'll ever understand it. Happy 4th of July weekend to all of my friends in the good 'ole USA. Enjoy your independence.

This week on the Sisters in Stamping blog we are sharing great projects for the 4th of July festivities. I made this cute little bag using the gift bag punch board. I love how it turned out. I hope you like it too.


Of course, a gift bag isn't complete without a little treat and what better treat than some ingredients to make your own s'more this weekend. I put some graham crackers, chocolate and of course a marshmallow for toasting in a cello bag and attached a cute little tag to it.


Take a look at the red paper. That's a sheet from the Merry Moments deisgner series paper stack. So that Christmas designer paper isn't just for Christmas. I love when I can use something using an out of the box idea. The cut strips of white cardstock and the night of navy rectangle take any thoughts of Christmas right away immediately I love the print of the paper because it adds that extra "texture" to the finished project.

Wouldn't you be excited to get this great little treat? I know I would.  Again, head over to Sisters in Stamping to see more patriotic 4th of July projects.

Thanks for stopping by.
Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment