Friday, June 26, 2015

A Cheery Birthday Wish

Hello Stamping Friends,

Another Friday is here. Why is Friday the best day of the week? This week at Sisters in Stamping we are sharing more new stamp sets with all of  you. I decided to share with you this card using Watercolor Words. I really like this stamp set, there are great watercolor looking greetings along with several images that will make quick but great looking cards. Isn't that what everyone wants?


To achieve this center oval I used one of the oval framelits to cut an oval to use as a mask. I placed the oval onto the very vanilla cardstock and stamped around the cardstock. This is a great way to achieve the look of layers without actually adding the bulk of layers.

I also stamped a couple of the flowers on scrap paper and cut them out to layer them onto the front of the card. Of course, I added some dazzling diamonds to make it that much better. You know I love my glitter.

Using this stamp set but changing the three colors, the image and the greeting you will achieve a whole new looking card. Why reinvent the wheel?

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more peaks at new stamp sets.

Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$110.00

No comments:

Post a Comment