Saturday, June 20, 2015

Celebration Time and Some Savings for You


Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Last night was a great night for us. Noah graduated from high school. I don't know where the time went but it really happened and we couldn't be prouder of him. Here's a few pictures of last night.
 

Mom and Dad with the new graduate and mom giving her "little" boy
 a kiss as he of course rolls his eyes but is accepting.

  

Noah and his suave little brother and punk Papa. My dad is too much. 
I love my crazy family. We always have a lot of fun, even when I'm rolling my eyes 
because they are too much. My dad was so sweet and bought me flowers for last night.
He said because I did a great job raising Noah. It brought a tear to my eye. Thanks Dad.

Now onto the savings for you. For the next 3 days any order placed will receive a savings. How awesome is that? Pretty great, I think.  So here are all the details:

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
6/20- 6/22/15

If your order is $100 or more instead of free shipping you will get 15% off your total

If your order is $150 or more instead of the 15% off your will get 20% off your total and 10% in FREE product of your choosing.

Plus all orders will get 10 card samples with their order as an extra special treat and thank you for ordering from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment