Friday, July 10, 2015

A Big Shout Out to Each of You


Hello Stamping Friends,

How are all of you? I know you are probably thinking I have dropped off the face of the earth or quit stamping, but I assure you I am well and still stamping (well, maybe not much the past few weeks). It's been a crazy month here with the Yurkanin's. My brother and his family stayed with us for two weeks while visiting from Kentucky and now Don's brother and his family are visiting from Arizona and stayed with us a few days, plus Noah graduated and we had his graduation party. So busy is really an understatement. It's all a good crazy but crazy nonetheless.

This week at Sisters in Stamping we are sharing with you some projects made using the new big shot items found in this years catalog. Don't you love the big shot? I almost don't know how to create without using it at this point. Interesting, right? Especially since, I stamped and crafted without it for many, many years. If asked, I would definitley say the big shot is my most favorite tool to use.


This is a card I made using an alphabet stamp as the main focal point of the card. Alphabet stamps are awesome because you can make personalized cards and gifts for spell out whatever you would like for a greeting on a card or a title on a scrapbook page. Of course, the textured background is what brings the card together and makes it look finished.  I love the background embossing folders for that reason. Such a small tool can make such a big impact.

 This is a big Thanks to each of you for supporting me and my business each and every year. I'm so excited to announce that Don and I will be heading to Newport Beach, California later this year on Stampin' Up! What's even better is the trip is close to our 20th anniversary; I think that's a great way to celebrate.

Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for more great projects using some new big shot items.




Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$110.00

No comments:

Post a Comment