Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Beautiful Memories

Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope you are doing some stamping on this very rainy Tuesday.  It's a great day to sit and makes cards or scrapbooks. I'm working on some invitations for Noah's girlfriend's Sweet 16 party coming up. They look great so far. I will share them after she passes them out. But for now, I'll share a great scrapbook page that I made using the Affection Collection stamp set. Yes, this is a continuation of the convention samples that I made using this set.  There's still a couple more too.

 
This is an 8 1/2 x 11 landscape page showcasing awesome pictures from Brittney and Vinny's wedding from last year. Let me tell you it wasn't easy narrowing down the pictures for the page. I wanted to add so many more but I believe these three are pretty awesome.
 
 
This is just a close-up of the top picture and the little element I added to the photo. It's the banner stamp from the set and then two little buttons (black & white).  This picture captures Brittney's passion for dance (see the blue ballet shoes, yes she needed something blue and lucky me I got to dye them marina mist, that was a real treat) and Vinny's love of soccer (ball in his hand).

 
Close-up of the bottom picture. I stamped the heart with wings twice and made it dimensional by cutting the heart off of one and attaching it with dinmensionals to the top of the other one.

 
And finally a close up of the journaling and title section.
 
Hope you enjoyed this page because I really enjoyed making it and reliving the great moments of that special day.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Affection Collection
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Basic Black
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White & Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Neutrals Buttons, 1/8" Black taffeta ribbon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment