Sunday, September 16, 2012

Perhaps my Favorite Affection Collection


Hello Stamping Friends,

I think this is by far my favorite creation that I made with this set. It's all done in neutral colors and very vintage looking in my opinion. What do you think?

 
It's not a difficult card that even takes much time to create but the end product is very impressive. Again, my opinon. Guess I'm full of them today.  What makes it look like so much more is the First Edition Specialty paper with a few stamps from the Affection Collection set stamped right on top of the printed paper in a few different colors.
 
What a great way to let a friend know you are thinking of them or just appreciate their friendship.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Affection Collection
Ink: Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Basic Grey
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, & First Edition Specialty Paper
Accessories: Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Neutrals Buttons, Paper Snips, Modern Label Punch, Dimensionals & Snail Adhesive
 

Today is the final day to take part of this wonderful offer from Stampin' Up! You can join my team for only $99 and select $125 worth of product (of your choice) plus get the Howl-o-ween Bundle (a $60 value) for FREE.  That's $185 in product for only $99 plus tax.  HURRY!!!!!! Offer ends tonight at 11:50 (Mountain time)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment