Friday, October 29, 2010

Time to be Thankful

So many of us have a tremendous amount of things to be thankful for and we need to remember that throughout the entire year and not just during Thanksgiving.  Take a moment to think of all the wonderful people and things in your life to be thankful for.

This week at Sisters in Stamping we are focusing on Thanksgiving cards.  So you will get four different card ideas today that you can duplicate or switch up a bit and use as your own.


I used the Paisley Print stamp set from the Holiday mini catalog as well as the Grateful Greetings set from the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog.  I went for the more traditional fall colors with this card, using riding hood red, more mustard and old olive.  The base of the card is crumb cake.  I used the sanded background stamp to add some "texture" to this card.  It really is a pretty simple, straightforward card that is easy to duplicate.  I stamped the leaves with tone on tone.  The leaves also have some linen tread tied around each stem and are attached to the card with what else but dimensionals.

I hope you take a moment or two to remember all that you are thankful for in your life.  Have a great weekend.

I will have some last minute Halloween ideas for you this weekend.  Actually they are things I made for Jonah's class and my nieces and nephews.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for even more Thanksgiving card ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment