Tuesday, June 25, 2024

More Stack, Slice & Shuffle Cards

Hello Stamping Friends,

I told you to come back in a few days for  more fun stack, slice & shuffle cards and here I am for another round. Today I used the To Market Designer Series Paper and the Something Fancy stamp set to make three cards.



Here is the stack all sliced up and ready to be shuffled to make some gorgeous cards.  Again, no measuring while cutting the stack. I just measured the stack to get it fit on my card base (3 3/4" x 5").


Here are the cards all shuffled and waiting to be adorned with a greeting, an image, and some embellishments. You'll notice on my finished cards that I actually turned one card to be horizontal to show you anything goes with these great cards. Have you tried your hand at it yet?


Card #1 is a belated birthday card. I love the saying because honestly, who wouldn't want their birthday celebration stretched out a little longer. Are you someone that celebrates one day, a weekend, a week, or the full month?


Card #2 would make a beautiful wedding card for a new couple. I personally would use this for a fall wedding since the colors are a little deeper. And obviously, this is the card that I turned horizontally.


Card #3 is a sympathy card. I know none of us enjoy making these cards, but unfortunately we all need one from time to time. 

I finished the cards off with some purple fine shimmer gems and the natural twine. I wrapped the twin around three of my fingers two times and then tied it with an extra piece of twine. It is attached to the bunch of flowers using a glue dot. If you were wondering where the flowers came from, wonder no more. They are actually a part of the To Marker paper pack and I just fussy cut them to attach to the card. 

Thanks for stopping by. I'll post my third set of Stack, Slice, & Shuffle cards later this week so come back soon.



Also, remember all bundles are currently an extra 10% off until the end of the month, so order today.

Plus, I am offering a week long sale. Place your order of $75 (before shipping and tax) and receive a $50 grab bag of retired, but brand new product.  Place a $150 order and receive $125 grab bag of retired, but brand new product. 


No comments:

Post a Comment