Sunday, April 14, 2024

A Nod to the Retirement List

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's Sunday Fun Day with the Sisters in Stamping.  This week we are focusing on the retirement list. We have just a few short weeks with the current catalog. You need to get those things off your list now before they disappear forever. 


I used the Leveled Up stamp set to make this fractured card. I have a good amount of gamers in my life so this set has come in handy quite a bit. I will be sad when it retires, but I will be keeping it for sure. 


These fractured cards look so difficult to make with a lot of puzzle pieces of paper to put together, but that is not true at all. My base is blueberry bushel then lemon lime twist is the next layer (4" x 5 1/4"). On top of the lemon lime twist is a sheet of gingham blueberry bushel designer series paper. ( 3 3/4" x 5")

Then I placed a 2 1/2" square piece of whisper white as a diamond shape. I cut strips of lemon lime twist cardstock at 1/4" wide and placed one at a time around the white cardstock and cut them off at the edge of the blueberry bushel designer paper. It really is easy to put together. 

To finish it off, I attached the circle that I punched out in the center of the square. I love the hearts to represent how many lives they have left. LOL

I heat embossed the controller to make it really stand out. I then fussy cut it and attached it using some dimensionals. The rhinestones are colored black using the Stampin' Blend marker. 


And the inside is fancied up a bit by using some of the designer series paper to bring it all together.

Since the post is focusing on retirement items, don't wait to place your order because you only have a few weeks left to get these great items. 

Visit Sisters in Stamping for more retiring product ideas. 

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.


Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment