Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Sale-a-bration With Stampers Dozen Blog Hop

Hello Stamping Friends,

Let's Sale-a-brate with the Stampers Dozen blog hop. You still have just over 2 weeks to get all the FREEBIES you want with every qualifying order. There are so many great items and there's even a few more added that are not in the brochure. You need to check it out and contact me today to get that order in before you miss out on Sale-a-bration.



I love the Flight and Airy Designer Series Paper that is just one of the many great options available. You can create such pretty cards with minimal effort.  Let the paper background do the work for you like I did here. 


I paired it with the nest of eggs from the Everyday Details stamp set. With the way the paper looks like branches and birds perched on them, the nest full of colorful eggs appears to fit right in with everything else. 

I watercolored the eggs using the same colors in the paper. Such a quick card to put together, but the recipient will treasure it for a long time knowing you are happy for her.

Don't forget to keep hopping to see even more great projects using Sale-a-bration FREEBIES. Also, get those orders in to me soon in order to get the items you want to add to your collection.

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.





4 comments:

  1. That birds' nest goes perfectly with the gorgeous DSP! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how the Flight & Airy DSP works well with the Everyday Details Bundle. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the pairing of the nest with the Flight & Airy DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful my friend! I just ordered that set because of yours and a few other samples I have seen with this set! The flight and airy paper is PERFECTLY matched too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete