Monday, February 26, 2024

Fun Fold Cards with Sisters in Stamping

Hello Stamping Friends,

Welcome to another great week with the Sisters in Stamping. This week we are sharing great fun fold cards with you. Handmade cards are always a great surprise to receive, but when there's a fun fold involved it is even better.




I know, I know. My card looks rather simple and regular. But are you sure? You'll have to keep scrolling to see just what is "fun" about my card.


I used a lot of layers on the rather simple front because I still wanted it to look great, but I wanted the fun part to be even better than the front of the card. 


Here it is. The fun fold part. I added a piece to the inside of the card to make it pop up when it opens. It give the recipient a little fun vase of flowers completely unexpectedly. Imagine the surprise and delight.


Here's another angle. Fun, isn't it? To make the pop up part I just cut a piece of cardstock 2 1/8" x 4 1/4" and scored it at 1", 2", 3", and 4". Then the 1/4" piece left over is what closes the vase. I then added adhesive to two sides in order to have it attach to the inside of the card. 

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more great fun fold ideas. 

Also, March classes have been released. Check them out HERE.

And remember, Sale-a-bration ends in just 3 days.  Don't let the sale of the year pass you by.

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment