Monday, January 8, 2024

Time to Sale-a-brate

Another Sunday Fun Day with the Sisters in Stamping is before us, but this is a special one. It's the kick-off to Sale-a-bration. The most wonderful time of the year. Well, with Stampin' Up! anyway. With every order of $50 or more you can select from a variety of stamp sets, paper and accessories to add on to your order for FREE.



There are two levels of items you can choose from, the $50 and the $100. For this card, I used a bundle from the $100 Level 2.  It is called Softly Sophisticated and includes the stamp set and an embossing folder. (You may need to zoom in on my card to see the folder on the cardstock.)  I also used the Flight and Airy designer series paper which is a Level 1 Sale-a-bration item for the background paper.


I also used the postage dies from the mini catalog to stamp my greeting and image on. The designer series paper was cut down to be the next layer on the base and then I cut it in half on a diagonal. 


To jazz up the card a bit, I used some rhinestones on the centers of the flowers to bring a little extra pizzazz to the finished card. 

Feeling inspired and ready to earn some FREE goodies? Then contact me now to get those orders placed so you can start creating. 

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment