Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Some New Colors and Coordinating Designer Series Paper


Hello Stamping Friends,

Welcome to my blog and my creations. This post is all about using some new colors and some coordinating designer series paper. 



I love the lemonade set. It's so refreshing and you can make regular or pink lemonade. Actually, you can make it into whatever drink you find refreshing. I am all about the Lemon Lolly and Bubble gum colors on this card. I am actually decorating my classroom with a lemon theme that is exactly the colors in this card. I think it will be bright and cherry.


The little gems are the perfect finishing touch for the card. Well, those and the cute little lemons on the side of the pitcher. 

Go to the Sisters in Stamping for more projects using new colors and coordinating designer series paper. 

Thanks for stopping by. To order, click on my name below. See you soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment