Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Stampers Dozen February Blog Hop - Bundles

Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy Valentine's Day!  Today I am excited to join the Stampers Dozen group for another great blog hop. This month's theme is a bundle from the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog. Seriously, how do I just pick one?  There are so many great bundles to choose from. 


I decided to go with the adorable little chicks in the On the Farm bundle and the coordinating designer series paper, Day at the Farm, from the Sale-a-bration brochure that you can select for FREE when you purchase the bundle since it is over $50 which gives you a qualifying Sale-a-bration order. Woohoo!  



I know the big thing is that chickens are quite valuable right now with the price of eggs being what they are, so let's honor them with their own card. I used Stampin' blends to color the chicks and ground and then just let the designer series paper do the rest of the work. I know, there's a ton of layers on this card, but I don't care. I love it! I think the layers are what makes it all come together beautifully. I suppose you could go with less, but that's not my style. HAHA

Don't forget to keep hopping by clicking the links below. 

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.








4 comments:

  1. Now THAT is a cluckin' cute card!! Cheers to the chickens!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, your chickens are too cute and great with the DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Channeling your chicks are you? As always your designs are awesome! Thanks so much for being part of the team!

    ReplyDelete