Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Sale-a-brate Good Times

Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope you are having a great day. And if not that maybe this post will be a little bright spot in  your day. I'm back with a post with the Sisters in Stamping. This week our theme is Sale-a-bration. It is that time of year again here with Stampin' Up! Time for FREE product when  you place a qualifying purchase. 



I decided to use the wonderful Designer Series Paper called Favored Flowers to cover a small clipboard and make it not so boring. The paper is 12"x12". I cut one sheet down to six inches and used the front side for the top and the back side for the bottom (well, I guess that just depends on what you view at front and back, lol)  


I cut a small strip from another piece of paper from the back to cover the seam between the two. To adhere the paper onto the clipboard, I used a spray adhesive so I could cover the entire thing and make sure it is really stuck on there.


I also took another piece of paper that matches the bottom of the covered clipboard to cover the brand name on my small notepad. Plus, it's just better because it coordinates beautifully with the clipboard. 


Then, I took an even smaller strip of paper to cover the ink inside the pen. Each piece looks marvelous on its own, but together its a beautiful set that anyone would be envious of. Definitely a great gift set.

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more Sale-a-bration ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment