Thursday, August 11, 2022

No Outfit is Complete without Accessories

Hello Stamping Friends,

Here with a Sisters in Stamping Sunday Fun Day post (a little late, oops!) This week it was all about the accessories. We know no outfit is ever complete without accessories. It all about accessorizing. At least that's what I think anyway. And making cards is no different if you ask me. (I know, no one was asking me!)


I made a thank you card because we can always use more of these since we should be grateful for so many things in life. The sunflower stamps and dies should also be used with different colors, not just the traditional yellow and brown. I love it in the two different pinks. 



For accessories, I added some ribbon and enamel dots to the center of the flower. You can even consider the dies as accessories because they really make your finished card so much more spectacular than plain stamping on cardstock. I stamped the flower and leaves then cut them out and the detail top layer of the dies is a perfect accent to add dimension and detail. Just what you want an accessory to do. 

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more accessory ideas.

Also, we are still Sale-a-brating this month. You can still earn FREE product with every $50 order. Click on my name below to go to my website to place that order. All orders will receive an additional free gift from me. 

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment