Thursday, July 7, 2022

July-December 2022 Mini Catalog Blog Hop




Hello Stamping Friends,

Here today for a great blog hop sharing ideas from the awesome July-December 2022 Mini Catalog. You won't want to miss any of the link that you will find below because there's so much inspiration.


I love old typewriters. (Now that I don't need to use them and worry about making a mistake) I just had to get this new set when I saw the typewriter.  I even made my typewrite blue like the one I had as a kid. 


I also used some new black and white designer paper to really make my image pop and be the focal point of my card. I love the contrast of the black and white triangles on the card. It's really easy to achieve. Just cut your layer down to the next size (in this case, it was 3 3/4" x 5") and then cut on an angle from one corner to the opposite diagonal corner. So you will end up with pieces to make two cards after cutting two different designs.

There was some fussy cutting since I wanted the typewriter blue and the paper white, but it wasn't too bad and was all worth it in the end. I actually made 14 cards so it really wasn't awful at all.







2 comments: