Thursday, April 14, 2022

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop with Crafty Collaborations

Hello Stamping Friends,

Thanks for joining me today for another great blog hop. This hop is focusing on scraps!  We all have so, so many scraps in our stash, and it's always good to use them as often as you can. I challenge each of you to head to your stash and make some projects from scraps. 


I actually used a piece of cardstock that was already cut for my base. It was leftover from a previous project. And the same for the two other layers. They were cut previously and I just used them up for my layers. Then the clouds, boots, grass, and flowers were all cut from scraps of designer paper that I saved.


I actually love how the boots turned out. I stamped them in crushed curry onto white designer paper that has black dots on it. Such a fun way to add more fun to these adorable rainboots. 

All of the designer paper is from the Pattern Party Hostess pack of designer series paper. I am seriously going to miss this paper. I use it often because I love the colors and the images. My favorite part of this pack of paper is that one side on every sheet is black and white. So versatile.




Product List
Cloud Punch
[157749]
$18.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00




6 comments: