Thursday, April 14, 2022

Stampers Dozen Sneak Peek Blog Hop

Hello Stamping Friends,

Welcome to another blog hop with the Stampers Dozen. This month is an anything goes hop, but I decided to give you a little sneak peek into the future.  I used a stamp set that you will see and get to purchase in the new catalog that's coming out in just a few short weeks.


I kept the card relatively simple by using a monochromatic look. I used Pear Pizzazz and Soft Seafoam for this card, both cardstock and ink. To make the background I used the detailed image in soft seafoam, whereas I used the Pear Pizzazz for the detail in the main focal image. I then stamped the greeting in Pear Pizzazz before punching it out.


If you would like a copy of the catalog when it comes out, please let me know. I'd be happy to get one to you. You'll need it to make your shopping list for the year. Yes, the year because it will take you that long to get all that you want since it's jampacked with goodies.

Don't forget to keep hopping too. 

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.








1 comment: