Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Technique Tuesday: Envelope Technique Blog Hop

Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope you are doing very well on this terrific Tuesday morning. I have joined another great hop with Crafty Collaborations: Technique Tuesday. This month's technique Tuesday hop is featuring envelopes.  Honestly, have you stopped to think about all that you can do with a simple envelope? Be sure to continue hopping to see all that can be done.


I decided to keep it simple, but I have more ideas for envelopes that I'll certainly have to share with you soon.


I made another Valentine's card. I love how this turned out. I started with the Sweet talk 12 x 12 designer series paper and then created from the sheet I chose. Again, I picked colors that are non-traditional to make my card. They don't have to be pink and/or red and still make great Valentine's cards.


I used the fantastic hybrid embossing folder for the heart and then cut the small hearts, flowers, leaves using the other dies that come with the hybrid folder. There's so many things you can do with it. I added a square vellum doily to give even more texture to a card that is full of it.


I often tell my stampers that they should bring the inside (the card) outside (the envelope) to excite the recipient of the card. However, that usually means a quick stamped image in the bottom corner or on the back flap.  Not this time. I decided to use a piece of the designer paper that I used on the base of the card to cover the entire flap of the envelope. It really brings the inside out.

I simply put adhesive on the flap of the envelope, placed a piece of designer paper that was a tad larger than the flap, and then cut around the flap to get rid of any excess.

Also, it's still Sale-a-bration so order the products to make this card and envelope from me today and receive a FREE Sale-a-bration item with your $50 product order. Or if you want more place a $150 order and you will receive host benefits. But, if you really want a lot and receive a discount on all future order, join the Stampin' Up! family by joining my team for just $99 plus tax. You will receive $125 in product, plus an additional TWO FREE sets of your choice. Head on over to my website and click join now.

Thanks for stopping by. Keep hopping. I'll see you soon.


6 comments: