Monday, January 31, 2022

January Crafty Challenge Blog Hop with Crafty Collaborations

Hello Stamping Friends,

Today with Crafty Collaborations we are participating in the Crafty Challenge for January. This month's challenge is a color challenge. I enjoy working with color challenges because sometimes they are colors that I normally do not work with often so it gets me out of my comfort zone.
However, I don't think this color combo was much of a stretch for me. I love these colors. I decided to play with a Valentine's card for this challenge. I love using non-traditional colors. Everyone can make something pink and red. Plus, it's my "I like to be different" way of doing things.


So, what do you think of the non-traditional Valentine's card? The key to a great card (in my not so humble opinion) is layers. Lots and lots of layers!!!! Whenever I look at a card and say something is missing, I often just add one more layer and then I love the card.

For the "xo" background piece, I put both of the stamps on one block and inked them together so they are evenly spaced on the entire paper with minimal effort.

Don't forget to keep hopping to see more great ideas using this color combination.

Also, it's still Sale-a-bration so order the products to make this card from me today and receive a FREE Sale-a-bration item with your $50 product order. Or if you want more place a $150 order and you will receive host benefits. But, it you really want a lot and get a discount on future orders, join the Stampin' Up! family by joining my team for just $99 plus tax. You will receive $125 in product plus an additional TWO FREE sets of your choice. Head on over to my website now.





Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to place your order to get your free gift from me. See you soon.

7 comments: