Sunday, February 27, 2022

Share it Sunday with Crafty Collaborations


Hello Stamping Friends,

Share it Sunday with Crafty Collaborations is here. Once a month we hop and share any project we have made with each other and you. Be sure to scroll down to keep the inspiration coming by clicking on all the links provided. 


I absolutely love the way this card turned out. I don't think I could change anything to make me love it even more than I already do. It was such a fun card to make, and it seriously made me smile the whole time.


I know, you're asking how I made donuts. Not my idea, but I used the record to make the donuts. Isn't that such a clever idea? You stamp the record in a neutral color and then in any color you want  your icing to be. Cut out both pieces, but the "icing" layer should be cut smaller with curvy edges to make it look more like icing. Layer both of them together and viola! you have a beautiful donut.

I also added some "sprinkles" around the arounds in the colors of the icing which just adds to the fun of the card. It's a great card to give to celebrate a friend or family member. The greeting says "Let's celebrate you" so it can be for any occasion at all. 

Remember to keep hopping. You won't want to miss any of these ideas.








Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

7 comments:

  1. Fun and clever alternative to use this set. I love dounts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely when you create a card you are so pleased with. It is very yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and fun card, Rachel. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first thing I said to myself when I saw your card (without reading the text) was "they look like donuts"! Great job!

    ReplyDelete