Sunday, February 20, 2022

Punches, Punches, Punches


It's Sunday and that means a post with the Sisters in Stamping. This week's Sunday Fun Day theme is punches. There are so many incredible things you can do with punches. They are a great tool to have in your crafting supply stash.


I used the new ladybug punch in a different way than intended. It can be a bee. Isn't that the coolest? There are several other things you can make. Leave me a comment to let me know what else you think can be made from the ladybug punch?


I punched the body in black and daffodil delight. Then cut the daffodil delight into small strips and glued to the black body to make it look like a bee. I then cut the wings from vellum cardstock. But I scored a piece of vellum and folded it about a 1/4" so I could tuck it behind the top yellow stripe. That way you don't see any adhesive.

The little "Hello" is from the Ladybug stamp set. 

I used the Daffodil Afternoon Sale-a-bration paper for the background of this card. Yep, all three pieces of paper are in that pack. It's a great pack of paper and you will get it FREE when you order $50 worth of product from me.

Don't forget to head on over to Sisters in Stamping for more punch ideas.

Remember if you order today you can get the paper pack that I used on this card for FREE with a $50 order. Use this LINK to place your order. Also, with your $50 order I will send you a FREE PDF containing over 30 projects and instructions as a thank you.

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment