Monday, January 24, 2022

Valentine's Blog Hop with Crafty Collaborations

Hello Stamping Friends,

So nice to be here with you today and participate in another great blog hop. Be sure to check out all the other blog posts for more great Valentine ideas. I chose to go with an untraditional card as far as colors and I didn't put a greeting on it. I decided to let the heart do all the work with giving the appropraite message.



I used the awesome daffodil designer series paper from the Sale-a-bration catalog for two layers on my card. And then I used the spectacular heart embossing folder that cuts out the heart too. It is so pretty. Actually, this was the scrap from another project I made. I needed the actual heart for something I will show you another day, so I used the leftover scrap to make the focal point of this card. I love when I get a two for one, don't you?

Then the sweet, little flower and leaf is also cut from dies from the heart embossing folder set. I think it is the perfect finishing touch that adds just the right amount of extra needed for this card. 

I also like the untraditional color scheme for Valentine's Day. Sometimes you just had enough of the red and pink and need something a little different. Not only that, but this card can be given for an anniversary, or any other occasion more easily since it's not red. 







Product List

7 comments:

  1. Great card using great non traditional colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice use of the daffodil paper. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you chose non-traditional Valentines Day colors. And I love the new Hybrid embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fresh color combination with a sweet way to use this folder. It's just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paper and colors and how the heart is a window into the paper.

    ReplyDelete