Sunday, January 30, 2022

Share it Sunday with Crafty Collaborations

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's Sharie it Sunday with Crafty Collaborations. It's a blog hop where we share any project we have made with all of you. Be sure to scroll to the end to get to the links to see more great projects. I'm sure you will be inspired by more than a few.


I think this set is by far my favorite current set. I have many, many that I love, but this one is tops. It's simple stamping that turns out beautifully every single time and makes you look like an artist. After all, it is named Artistically Inked.


It can easily be used for any occasion at all and with so many beautiful color combinations to give it a whole new look. I went with a spring vibe here because it is 
C-O-L-D here in NEPA right now and I am certainly looking forward to some warmer temps. We are in the deep freeze of January without a doubt.

I selected my color combo from the Pattern Party 12x12 Designer Series Paper you can select for FREE when you are a host. It's a great, super big pack of paper. One side is black and white patterns and the other side is colored with patterns. And when you use just a small piece of sheet like I did here, it goes a long way.

This color combo: pool party, flirty flamingo, granny apple green, and mango melody are so cheerful together. I added a smoky slate greeting to keep the soft feel of the overall card. Sometimes black is just a little too harsh.

Hope you like it. Remember head to my website to order all of the products I used on this card. Oh, and don't forget that it's Sale-a-bration time. You can select something FREE for every $50 in product that you purchase. Purchase $150 and you can select host benefits (the pattern party pack of paper) for FREE too. 

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.







Product List

7 comments: